LOOKBOOK

Thursday, July 1, 2010

POP STORE SAMPLE SALE



Yay or Nay shopped our little heart out today at the Pop Store Sample Sale. Pop Store is one of the latest in the craze for blink-and-you-missed-it fashion. In a culture saturated with a different hype every weekend, it's the best way for girls about town to stay ahead of the curve and boast that sadly the place they found their cool new neon LnA playsuit is now just a memory in high-street history.



Yay or Nay squealed over bargains a-plenty with some other lovely bloggers from Vice Blogging Network including Miggy Likes The Internet and Mlle Milly who showed us their favourite pieces.







Disney Couture jewellery is on sale!!! Bargainisious!!! Yay or Nay nabbed this Castle ring for £20 and the LnA playsuit below for £30. The store is at Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Queensway, for the time being... go there now!!



YAY

3 comments:

  1. it was fab!! one thing though - I'm Miggy Likes, not Millie Loves ;)
    And my blog is : www.miggylikestheinternet.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh! sorry hun I'll change it!! I love my castle ring so much!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! :]
    Ah it was such a good event. Just putting together my post now - been without access for the last 24hr! x

    ReplyDelete